Due to continued increased workload we are recruiting a site supervisor for Cumbria and surrounding areas.
Applicants should hold a Level 3 NVQ qualification or equivalent and preferably have SSSTS or SMSTS.
Successful applicants will be expected to:
- make daily contact with contracts manager on status of job, report any problems or potential problems.
- ensure high quality workmanship from labour force
- ensure job working to budget and timescales
- produce and compile relevant information for Contract Manager on weekly basis
- be responsible for all equipment and the issue to trained operatives, including issue of risk assessments and method statements
- hold weekly Tool Box Talks, raising relevant issues including H&S and training.
- SSSTS, IPAF, PASMA
- First Aid (desirable but not essential as training will be given)
- Communication Skills
- Customer Care
- Information Technology Skills
Please call 01228 404114